Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Fall/ Winter Favorites

Hey Beauties,

It's that time ago.. for monthly favorites! This time I combined my Fall/ Winter favorites in one video. I thought it would be easier this way as I was super busy with work and being super sick with one naughty flu, yikes. I apologize for my rustiness. Now I'm back with my regular schedule. Check out my  Fall/ Winter beauty favorites!


Check out the video!



Gold shade from Wet 'n' Wild I Got Good Jeans palette
I had been using this gold shade on my lid and inner corners in many makeup looks. It's gorgeous,  pigmented and doesn't have any fall out. 


Bath and Body Works Harvest Coffee candle
This candle smells like coffee. It has a similar scent like the one I bought last summer but has a more vanilla undertone.

Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Sensual Swirl Body Lotion
I bought this body lotion back in 2010 and had recently rediscovered it. It has a fruity scent and has some slight shimmer. The texture is very light and absorbs quickly.

 MAC Antonio Lopez Mirror
This mirror is super gorgeous. This came out in the Fall. It has a regular mirror and a magnified one. I like to keep it in my makeup bag.

Bath and Body Works Vermont Honey Apple Fragrance Mist
The scent is to die for! How can I describe it? Divine! It smells like apple.

Bath and Body Works Aspen Caramel Woods Fragrance Mist
This smells also so divine. It has a woodsy undertone and a hint of caramel.
 Oriflame Ice Eau de Toilette
It's fresh yet subtle for day time use.
 MAC Brush Cleanser
It's important to have clean makeup brushes especially if you have multiple clients. This brush cleanser cleans, sanitizes and keep your brushes fresh.

Aveda Volumizing Tonic
I spray this hair tonic on damp hair. It's gives my hair volume because my hair is thin and needs some oomph.

Davidoff Cool Water Eau Deordante
This is another fresh and subtle perfume that I like to use for daytime.

Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Cat Eye Mascara
I use this mascara to give my lashes volume and give them a cat's eye look

 Seacret Cuticle Oil
This oil nourishes my poor dry and cracked cuticles especially after a very harsh winter

EOS Passion Fruit Lip Balm
This is worth all the hype in the blogosphere and on YouTube because it's round like an egg and 95% organic. The scent and taste are very subtle and not overpowering.

AVON Pur Blanca Roll on Anti Perspirant
It was kind of random to include a deodorant here but it did what it was suppose to do- keep me from perspiring 



L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude
This is a my-lips-but-better lipstick that I have been using for the last few months. It's a rosy nude lipstick that looks amazing with any makeup looks especially neutrals.

MAC Lip Glass in Liquid Passion
This is a peachy beige lip gloss that I really love. It's from last summer's collection so it's limited edition.

Ethmideen Hair Plus Hair Grower
This is a miracle worker for my thin hair. It makes my hair really nice and nourished. Also has natural ingredients and a little goes a very long way

That's all for now! Ciao!

Disclosure:Post not sponsored. Products purchased by me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!