Monday, February 03, 2014

Top 5 Pink Lipsticks for Spring

Hey Beauties,

Happy Monday! I'm back with another post. Spring is just around the corner. I might as well feature some gorgeous pink lipsticks that have been tried and tested over the years. These lipsticks have been in my Top 5 list. Check it out!











Here are the lipsticks that I'll be swatching for y'all. 



Hand swatches


Onto the lips swatches. First off, I have AVON Charmer lipstick which is a bright hot pink lipstick that has a bold impact.

Next up is Oriflame Blossom Petal lipstick. This is a cool toned baby pink with a blue overly and has a light frost shimmer to it. On my lips, it looks like a nude but it's very pretty on fair skin tones.


Another lipstick that is in the top 5 is AVON Pink Pop lipstick. It's a medium plummy pink that looks good on all skin tones. 

Next we have Milani Pink Frost lipstick; it looks like a Barbie pink to me. This color is ideal for those who want to make a bold color statement but are afraid to do so.

Last but not least is Oriflame Pink Passion lipstick.  This is a warm peachy pink with gold shimmer. It kind of reminds of NARS Orgasm blush but in lipstick form.

Hope you liked this post. Let me know if you like any pink lipsticks or would like to add to the list in the comment box below. 

Disclosure: Post not sponsored. All products purchased by me. These are my 100% honest thoughts and opinions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!