Thursday, May 01, 2014

April 2014 Makeup and Beauty Favorites

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with my April makeup and beauty favorites.I didn't have time to film a video as I was  in London for vacation. I have some products that I really love and some of them I have rediscovered  from my collection that I haven't used in a while. Check it out!

MAC Naked Liner Lip Pencil
This is a typical nude lip liner that I use with nude lipstick or sometimes I tend to use it by itself or with a bronze lipgloss . 

MAC Naked Bud Lipstick
This is a new addition to my collection. It's a peachy nude  that is great paired with almost everything- from neutrals to bright or smokey eyes. This is a limited edition item from A Fantasy of Flowers Collection but you can find a dupe for it. I recommend Peachstock from MAC or Kava Kava Lip Tar from OCC.

Nivea Caramel Cream Kiss Lip Butter
I love this balm. It's moisturizing, absorbs quickly and best of all it smells like caramel. I love how much product there is in the tin. You get a lot of bang for your buck. 

MAC Oh Baby Lipglass
This is a super gorgeous bronze  with light glitter lip glass from MAC. It looks great in the summer with bronzed skin. J'adore!

AVON Super Shock Gel Eyeliner in Savage
It's my go-to eyeliner for Spring and Summer. It's one of my favorite colors-turquoise! It lasts all day, doesn't bulge and is super pigmented. I use it on my lower lash line for a pop of color.

Stila Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Topaz
I used this beige eyeliner pencil on my water line to give my eyes that wide-eyed look and to look more awake . It turns out that I already featured this liner but in black in a Favorites video a year ago. So I'm glad to rediscover this.  
Swatches of the products

Hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned. Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!