Monday, May 12, 2014

Amazon Haul- Books and Z Palettes

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another haul for you. I have some  products ranging from books to Z Palettes that I had bought online from Amazon a couple of months ago to show you guys. Check it out!
Check out the video!


Crocodile Oak Z Palette
This is a gorgeous, luxurious looking Z Palette that came out during the Holidays this year. I needed another Z Palette for my personal makeup kit. As you can see, it now comes with round and square magnetic stickers.

Lauren Conrad: Style
I love this book. Lauren Conrad gives a lot of fashion advice which I sometimes need. For whom you don't know who is Lauren Conrad is, she was a former reality T.V star and now has a fashion line.

Art Lab for Little Kids
As you may not know, I'm an Art teacher at a well reputable  school and I need a few resources for myself and getting ideas for my students.

Secrets of Stylists
This is a great guide for aspiring fashion stylists and who are already in the industry and want to know more information.
 Domed Z Palette
I need a domed Z Palette for my professional makeup kit as I had some bronzers that wouldn't fit into a regular one. The domed Z Palette is deeper than the regular Z Palette and is perfect for domed products such as MAC Mineralize Skin Finish.

 30 Round and Square Magnetic Stickers
I have been doing a lot of de-potting and I ran out of magnetic stickers. The square stickers are perfect for pans that are not round.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed. Ciao!


Disclosure: Post not  sponsored. All products purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!