Friday, May 23, 2014

Overnight Beauty Tips

Hey Beauties,

Happy Friday! I'm back with a new post. I have been contacted by HSN Community( Home Shopping Network)   to add some beauty tips a few weeks ago to a blog post that Carly Woods wrote. This has to do with nighttime beauty tips and products. I'll be showing you tips on how to get  overnight beauty sleep and have gorgeous looking skin when you wake up . Check it out after the jump!

1. Wash your face
Why? To let your skin breath through out the night and not let it be congested with heavy products. Use a cleanser that is suitable for your skin type.

2. Use a facial serum
I love facial serums before moisturizing to give my skin a glow and that extra kick of moisture. I like to apply a few drops with my hands using a pressing motion.

3. Moisturize!
Keep your skin moisturized by using a hydrating and comforting formula that is suitable for your skin type and to replenish it while you sleep. It keeps the serum locked into the skin.

4. Eye creams.
Eye cream is essential for me because I tend to have puffy eyes if I don't use one. Also use one that has an anti-wrinkle formula. A little goes a long way- don't use too much because it can lead to puffy eyes and breakouts sometimes
That's all for now. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Feel free to add any tips in the comment box below. Ciao. 

Disclosure:    I have not been compensated to write this post.These are my own and honest thoughts and opinions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!