Sunday, July 20, 2014

First Empties Video- Products I Used Up!

Hey Beauties,

Happy Sunday  I have been collecting a lot of my empty beauty and makeup products for many years and have been doing posts but haven't been actually making videos. A lot of Yotubers have been doing these kinds of videos way long before me, LOL.  If you want to see my first empties video and see what products I think was worth the money or not , check it out!


Check out the video!

Skincare and nail polish remover- I loved all of the products. I would repurchase them again.

Makeup- Definitely not worth repurchasing. The illuminator was too caky and the powder eyeshadow did not last at all and was too chalky.


Perfume- This was a gift from the parents of my students at the school I work whom they gave me about 2 years ago as a thank you gift. How sweet! Usually it takes me a long time to finish up a perfume bottle. I'm not sure if I will repurchase this perfume in the near future.

Hair serum- This made my hair super greasy. Definitely not going to repurchase.
Hope you enjoyed. What have you finished up- makeup or skincare products? Let me know in the comment box below.

Disclosure: Post not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!