Friday, August 08, 2014

FOTD: Neutral Glam

Hey Beauties,

Happy Friday! I'm back with another Face of the Day. I wore this look during the Summer as my going out look. It's a neutral look but with a glamorous touch. Check it out!


First up, I used a bunch of rose gold eyeshadows on my lid. Then a shimmery sand eyeshadow on my tear duct. I used a matte dark brown on the outer corner to give the eyes some definition.

I added a peach blush on the apples of my cheeks. Then I contoured and hilighted my face with some of the powders from the Anastasia Contour Kit
 I added a neutral peach lipgloss as the finishing touch
I hope you guys like this look. Tell me what's your go-to going out makeup look for the summer in the comment box below. Ciao!


Disclosure: Post not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!